Saturday, March 26, 2016

Giggle nuntium duocentesimum sextum

College daughter came home this week after being back at school for three.  Look what she made while there!
There was another but she gave it to a friend for her birthday.  Diane, that's three and half in three weeks!!!

Here's the motif from DMC Tats:
It's not better, it's just me... or the pattern.

And just in case you were wondering, yes, of course a snowflake!
This is a remarkably easy pattern that I saw somewhere and have now forgotten where.

Next, something different!

5 comments:

  1. Wow! 3 1/2 spinning wheel mats in 3 weeks. Great job! Does she have plans for these? That is a pretty snowflake pattern that at a glance looks complicated but on further review isn't so much. It looks good. I don't know where you found it but I'm sure someone out there will.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go, college girl! I have to laugh at Giggle and Hilaria. Sorry ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do believe she's trying to catch up to me! I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful spins !!! And so quick too :-)
    Congratulations to both of you - mother-teacher & daugther-student

    ReplyDelete

gratias maximas- it's wonderful to hear what you have to say!